Welcome to Harvest Moon Pond
A Delightfully Charming and Affordable Wedding & Event Venue Near Madison, WI
It’s time to plan your #bestdayever and finally marry your very best friend surrounded by friends and family.
Perhaps you found us by searching for wedding venues Madison WI or Madison WI wedding venues, and you’re looking for a stunning ceremony and reception venue that fits your vision.
Unfortunately, you’ve found so many Pinterest-worthy Madison wedding venues are more expensive than you expected. Why is it so hard to find a beautiful location that also leaves room in your budget for all of your other “must-haves”?
Well, we invite you to slow your scroll because you might just fall in love with Harvest Moon Pond.
Here you’ll find:
- A pinterest-worthy ceremony and reception venue designed with you in mind.
- No hidden fees and an open-vendor policy so you can create the event of your dreams on your own terms
- Heat and AC, as well and outdoor and indoor ceremony options for unpredictable weather days with no stress
- Ability to bring in your own beer/wine which can be a huge cost savings!
- Owners who genuinely care, are super-organized and can’t wait to treat you like family
…And so much more.
So, snuggle up with your fiancé and a cup of coffee. You might just want to stay a while.
Learn More in 3 Easy Steps:
What Our Customers Say
“It has been almost 5 years, 2 kids, and a new home since our wedding at The Barn at Harvest Moon Pond, and we still can’t stop talking about this beautiful venue. I’ve been to another barn wedding since mine, and although that venue was very pretty, there was still no comparison to the gorgeousness of your barn. My husband and I plan on renewing our vows someday, and will definitely be back here to do that.” Lyndsey, bride
“I couldn’t have dreamed of a more gorgeous barn venue. Their place has all the charm of a real barn on the inside, with the year-round comfort of an insulated, heated/cooled, newly constructed facility. Absolutely beautiful grounds for taking photos, too. 1,000% recommend!” – Emily, bride