WEDDING & EVENTS
Wedding & Events
Tanya, Mother of the Bride
“We just had our daughters wedding here and we have heard from many of our guests that this was one of their most favorite weddings they attended. It makes us so happy to hear this but more so that our daughter and son in law expressed their complete satisfaction with the entire day and are so happy they choose this venue. Stephanie, Brian and their entire staff are over the top incredible. Every fine detail attended to. While maintaining exceptional professionalism they also felt like family to us the entire time."
Jenny & Cory
“Harvest Moon Barn exceeded our expectations for our winter wedding. The venue is beautiful both inside and outside for a ceremony which was important to us as we were having a December wedding and Wisconsin weather can be a bit unpredictable. From the minute you arrive at the venue, you feel invited and welcome. It was absolutely wonderful to have our family and friends share in our special day at a place that felt like home.”
Morgan & Luke
It couldn't have been a more perfect setting for our big day: we got married under the willow trees, had our cocktail hour on the terrace, and enjoyed an evening of great food and joyous celebration in the barn and its loft.
I would give 100 stars if I could!! Harvest Moon Pond is the most beautiful venue inside and out. The owners Stephanie and Brian are the most kind and helpful people who truly go above and beyond for their couples. Amazing and fun staff as well. We knew from the moment we saw the venue we wanted to have our wedding here and the day could not have gone more perfect. It was everything we dreamed of and more and our wedding guests were raving about how elegant and special the whole day was. I would recommend everyone to check out Harvest Moon Pond 🙂
The venue is breathtakingly beautiful and we couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setting for our wedding. The lush greenery, beautiful willow tree (under which we got married), warmth of the barn, and quiet and intimate setting, on a crisp cloudy fall day, set the mood for a cozy and memorable event. What makes this venue truly special is the owners Stephanie and Brian who have retained the charm of this rustic setting while providing all necessary modern amenities (central air in the barn, impeccably clean and well maintained restroom and grounds).
What’s Included when you book at Harvest Moon Pond
Harvest Moon Pond has all of the comforting elements we love about barns, such exposed timber beams and soaring ceilings, yet it also has an updated & nostalgic feel. Think comfortable, yet unique.
Though the expansive and gorgeous grounds are undeniably alluring, Harvest Moon Pond is best known for it’s second-to-none, individualized approach to customer care! Here at Harvest Moon Pond, we believe in providing every client with an amazing experience. This concept underlies all we do and say. We think that attention to detail and kindness can walk hand-in-hand, and that anyone who works with us should be able to rest easy knowing they will be taken care of.
From the day you book through the day you exchange vows, we take great pride in our role of helping your wedding day dreams come to life!
If you’re looking for a genuine and personalized experience, you’ve come to the right place. Harvest Moon Pond includes all of the amenities that clients desire, with no hidden fees or extra service charges of any kind.
SERVICES & TOOLS
- Ability to host up to 225 guests
- Generous 14 hour rental period from 10am-midnight on Fridays & Saturdays
- Quarterly Open Houses for booked couples
- Private access to the venue and 10+ acres of grounds for your entire event.
- On-site venue team to maintain the venue cleanliness
- Private access to the Client Portal/hub with extensive preferred/exclusive vendor list & other resources
- Extensive catering list to choose from to meet your food preferences & price range
- 45+ page Booked Client Resource and Planning Guide
- Comprehensive Online Wedding Planner spreadsheet suite
- Ceremony Included (chair set-up according to your final guest count)
- Set-up of all venue reception furniture according to your final guest count
- Complete post-event cleaning!
- In house bar services. Licensed bartenders included
- New custom built farmhouse tables & white chairs
- No need for linens on farmhouse tables (cost savings)
- Custom wood buffet table
- Whiskey Barrel table for wedding display, cake, cards/gifts, etc.
- Access to table decor, accessories, and furniture rentals for a small flat fee
- Heating and air conditioning for year round comfort
- Large “getting ready” room with hair and makeup stations, plus a private bathroom
- Additional “getting ready” room
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms located on the main level with additional restrooms in the lower level
- Beautiful wood floors throughout eliminating the need to rent a dance floor
- Modern restaurant-like indoor bar
- Indoor gas fireplace for ambiance and guest comfort
- Separate entrance and prep kitchen for catering staff
- Indoor ceremony space in barn loft for indoor weddings
- Four outdoor ceremony locations- underneath the willow trees, on the terrace overlooking the barn’s grounds, the outdoor fireplace (for small weddings) or the pergola ceremony area overlooking the pond. Plus a back up ceremony location indoors in the barn loft if inclement weather.
- Sprawling deck to enjoy the scenic picturesque views of the property
- Chairs and set up for ceremony seating
- Open air patio perfect for cocktail hour and dancing under the stars & string lights
- Outdoor cocktail tables and optional, second outdoor bar
- Outdoor fireplace managed by Harvest Moon Pond Team
- Outdoor optional pizza oven
- Outdoor yard games for your guests enjoyment
- Professionally lit paved parking lot (no gravel)
- Endless photo opps from the willow trees, to the sheep barn, walking trail, the “park”, to the pond’s edge, and much more.
- Conveniently located only 20 minutes from restaurants, shopping and hotels in Madison, WI or only 10 minutes to DeForest, WI.