Private Event Venue in Wisconsin
Let the team at our event venue in Wisconsin help you plan and host your next private event. We provide personalized assistance to create a stress-free event for you and your guests. We are committed to excellent service before, during, and after your event. We take great pride in making sure the journey from the initial booking to the event day itself is an amazing experience. It’s our hope that sharing our experience and knowledge at Harvest Moon Pond will assist you in planning your own special event.
Our Venue Rental Includes…
- Ability to host up to 200 guests
- Private access to the venue and grounds for your entire event
- House sound system & wireless microphones
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Extensive catering list to choose from to meet your food preferences & price range
- Heating and air conditioning for year round comfort
- Farmhouse tables, round tables, cocktail tables, chairs
- Table decor & set up*
- Outdoor yard games
- Complete post-event cleaning
- In house bar services. Licensed bartenders included
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms on the main level & additional restrooms on the lower level
- Located just 20 minutes north of Madison
- Sprawling deck to enjoy the scenic picturesque views of the property
- Open air patio perfect for entertaining
- Outdoor cocktail tables and optional, second outdoor bar
- Outdoor fireplace managed by Harvest Moon Pond Team
- Professionally lit paved parking lot (no gravel)
Daytime Pricing (M-TH)
4 hour minimum
Evening Pricing (M-TH)
Includes up to 7 hours
All events after 5pm
Includes table decor & set up of these items
Interested In hosting A Weekend Event?
Rates above are based on Non- Holiday Dates, M-Th
Because our event venue in Wisconsin also hosts weddings, Friday-Sunday rates would be standard
wedding day pricing unless booking 45 days or less in advance.
Please see our pricing for weddings here.
Enjoy Our Indoor and Outdoor Event Locations
The Main Level
Our main area of the barn features our custom farmhouse tables and provides space for up to 125 guests.
The Barn Loft
The loft area of our modern Barn offers a beautiful space that seats up to 96 guests at round tables.
Overlooking our picturesque pond, willow trees and 10+ acres of stunning nature. Great place to enjoy yard games, music, appetizers & beverages.
The Outdoor Fireplace
Our rustic outdoor fireplace is perfect for events to enjoy cool evening fires on our patio.
“As a wedding photographer who has photographed 130+ weddings, Harvest Moon Pond is one of my all-time favorites to work at. With dreamy light (especially at golden hour), the grounds offer a beautiful backdrop and the barn has the versatility to fit any style of event! On top of a stunning space, Stephanie & Brian are warm, welcoming, & truly care about their venue and the couples they get to celebrate. If you’re getting married or are in need of an event space, definitely consider taking a look at Harvest Moon Pond!”
– Photographer, Caitlin (Photo Credit: caynayphoto)