We are excited to share the Harvest Moon Pond Experience with you
Thank you for your interest in our venue
When you step onto our property at Harvest Moon Pond, you’ll see for yourself why we think we have something unique here. And while the grounds speak for themselves, we want you to know we’re a family-run business and are passionate about helping couples have a beautiful wedding day. We want your wedding to be everything you’ve dreamed of and it would be our honor to host you and your family.
Before Booking a Tour
- Review our pricing here.
- View our available dates here.
- Read our FAQ’s here.
- Please invite anyone to the tour who may have an influence on your decision to choose our venue and sign a contract.
- You’re welcome to invite a group of up to 6 people. Instead of second tours, we invite those who missed the initial tour to an open house once you’re booked.
Request a Tour
- Please fill out the form below and it will then take you to our tour calendar.
- Our tour calendar opens up to 14 days in advance.
Harvest Moon Pond is also home to owners, Brian & Stephanie. With the busyness of weddings & events on weekends, visits are by appointment only. We sincerely appreciate your understanding & thank you for respecting our time and privacy.
We look forward to having you out for a tour at Harvest Moon Pond! You will learn about the history of the barn & what makes it unique, learn about the included planning tools we provide, see the keepsake each couple who gets married at Harvest Moon Pond receives and much more.
We hope to share everything you would need in order to visualize what a full day at our venue looks like… from getting ready on site in our dressing rooms, getting married at one of our 4 outdoor ceremony locations (or indoor option), cocktail hour on our gorgeous patio with your closest friends & family, photo opportunities galore on the 18+ acres, and a fun reception in the beautifully updated barn with modern amenities.
Harvest Moon Pond
N3540 WI-22, Poynette, WI 53955
State Rd. 22 North towards Poynette, turn right on Allen Rd. to access our main entrance, then come in the front door closest to the parking lot.